Working at Zuidweg & Partners
We are looking for enthusiastic new colleagues for our offices in Hilversum, Drachten and Rotterdam!
As a legal assistant you are part of our Insolvency team and you work together with the adviser in guiding (former) entrepreneurs in a debt counseling process. You are a source of information for clients, creditors and other parties and you can see yourself as the contact person within the files. We are looking for someone who knows how to motivate clients and who can quickly switch between various activities.
What are you going to do?
- Maintaining contact at file level, both by telephone and in writing, with clients, external parties and creditors;
- Establishing (helping) debt settlements, monitoring deadlines and lead times, data processing and supporting the insolvency advisers in the execution of our files;
- Researching (legal) matters related to the debts of the entrepreneur;
- Convince clients and creditors and motivate them to cooperate.
Finally, it is appreciated if you think along with us on your own initiative and come up with suggestions for improvement!
What are we looking for in you?
- An (almost) completed HBO / WO training in Law / Legal Financial Services;
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Accuracy is of paramount importance. You are easy to understand, critical of your own work and you can work independently.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with debt counseling.
Why choose Zuidweg & Partners?
We offer a competitive salary, 25 vacation days per year with full-time employment and 8,33% holiday allowance. You can even earn extra vacation days! In addition, we pay attention to both career development and personal development – internal training opportunities are also part of this. And, of course, it is possible to work hybrid and to be flexible with your working hours. Last but not least: you will work in a professional team of driven colleagues who like to be there for each other in an informal atmosphere.