Debt counselor / insolvency adviser 32-40 hours (Rotterdam and surroundings)
Due to the expansion of our activities in the Rotterdam region, we are looking for pragmatic debt counselors with proven experience in debt services and good legal knowledge for our insolvency department.
Not only do you have a thorough knowledge of company, contract and bankruptcy law, but you are also attracted to solving complex (debt) files.
There are many entrepreneurs who rely on your knowledge and skills to arrange their (problematic) debt position. You conduct intake interviews and draw up a plan of action. You assist the client in the implementation of this plan by providing guidance and information (eg regarding stabilization of income and expenditure). You make an inventory of debts and realize payment arrangements. You will be supported in the execution of the work by a team of legal and administrative employees. Giving guidance is therefore also one of your tasks.
Are you motivated to, together with us, assist entrepreneurs and ex-entrepreneurs with your expertise, then we would like to get in touch with you!
- Completed HBO or WO education (SJD, Law, EIA) or comparable demonstrable work experience;
- It is an advantage if you have work experience in a similar position or, for example, experience as a Wsnp administrator / special management in banking or something similar;
- Knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations (social law, tax law, company law, bankruptcy law, attachment and execution law, Wsnp, Bbz, NVVK and Vtlb);
- In possession of WFT Basis or willing to get it in the short term;
- Affinity with entrepreneurship
- A good command of the Dutch language is a requirement.
As a debt service provider for entrepreneurs and former entrepreneurs, we are visible and accessible. In us you will therefore find an independent and impartial mediator with the aim of achieving the best possible result for all involved. Our analysis and insight into the demand for help lead to advice and direction of the most appropriate approach, with respect for those involved. We attach great importance to a good atmosphere between colleagues.
Are you interested? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!