Debt counselor / insolvency adviser 32-40 hours (Hilversum)
We are looking for a pragmatic debt counselor with demonstrable experience in debt services and good legal knowledge for our insolvency department at our head office in Hilversum. Not only do you have thorough knowledge of company, contract and bankruptcy law, but you are also attracted to solving complex (debt) files.
There is a multitude of entrepreneurs who rely on your knowledge and skills to settle their (problematic) debt position. You conduct intake interviews and draw up an action plan. You help the client in the implementation of this plan by providing guidance and information (eg regarding stabilization of income and expenditure). You make an inventory of debts and realize payment arrangements. You will be supported by a team of legal and administrative employees in the execution of the work. Giving direction is therefore also one of your tasks.
Are you motivated to, together with us, assist entrepreneurs and ex-entrepreneurs with your expertise, then we would like to get in touch with you!
- Completed HBO or WO education (SJD, Law, EIA) or comparable demonstrable work experience;
- Knowledge of the amicable process (for private individuals and / or entrepreneurs);
- It is an advantage if you have work experience in a similar position or, for example, experience as a Wsnp administrator / special management in banking or something similar;
- Knowledge of the applicable laws and regulations (social law, tax law, company law, bankruptcy law, attachment and execution law, Wsnp, Bbz, NVVK and Vtlb);
- In possession of WFT Basis or willing to get it in the short term;
- Affinity with entrepreneurship.
- A good command of the Dutch language is a requirement.
Zuidweg & Partners offers a competitive salary, 25 vacation days per year with full-time employment, and 8,33% vacation allowance. In addition, we pay attention to both career development and personal development. We also offer the possibility of flexible working hours, digital (home) working and good training opportunities, so that you are always up to date with current affairs in debt counseling.
You will work in a professional team of passionate colleagues who are happy to help each other.
As a debt service provider for entrepreneurs and ex-entrepreneurs, we are visible and accessible. In us you will find an independent and impartial mediator with the aim of achieving the best possible result for all involved. Our analysis and insight into the request for help lead to advice and direction of the most appropriate approach, with respect for those involved.
Are you interested? Then send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!